Bayfield is a charming town of approximately 1,800 residents located just 18 miles east of the city of Durango, Colorado in the San Juan Mountains in Southwestern Colorado. Nestled in the Pine River Valley on the banks of the scenic Pine River, Bayfield is just downstream from the Vallecito Lake Recreational area, and is surrounded by mountains, valleys, and lush plateaus of fertile soil.
Featured Real Estate
Real Estate Statistics
Sign up for Victor’s Newsletter to receive real estate statistics and updates on the Durango area.
- Master in Real Estate – MRE
- Graduate Realtor Institute – GRI
- Accredited Buyer Representative – ABR
- Council of Residential Specialist – CRS
- Seller’s Representative Specialist – SRS
- Certified Negotiation Specialist – CNE
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist – SRES
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource – SFR
- Certified Distressed Property Expert – CDPE
- FHA 203 Financing Specialist – 203K